How to Delete JusTalk Account – JusTalk is a free, simple, reliable, and fun video calling app. Also, it allows people to communicate face to face and share information efficiently. However, JusTalk is available across platforms, including iOS and Android. You can download JusTalk in Google Play, App Store, and other application stores.
However, it has come to our notice that many of these app users find it very difficult to Delete JusTalk or Deactivate JusTalk account. However, in this article, we have carefully provided you with a laid down procedures on how to Delete JusTalk or Deactivate JusTalk account
Features of JusTalk
1. Endless Fun While Calling.
2. Memories Recording.
3. Lively Messaging.
4. Secure Data Encryption
5. Free Voice & Video Calls.
How To Delete JusTalk Account
1. Tap on Justalk App to login.
2. Click on your Profile navigation menu on the left side of the first page.
3. Click on your Profile again and here you are on your profile page.
4. Scroll to the end and click the Delete button.
5. Follow the instructions to lead you through the deactivation
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY JUSTALK ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 30 days to get any kind of response.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while signing up on JusTalk Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.