How to Delete eBay Account – eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in the autumn of 1995 and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble.
Here Are Features Of eBay
1. Quality Images. An image speaks a thousand words – it may sound cliché, but it’s true.
2. Good Title.
3. Compelling Description.
4. Custom Branding.
5. Dynamic Cross Promotion.
6. Item specifics.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their eBay Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete eBay Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from eBay which is given below.
Delete Account Through Website
1. Go to eBay’s site. Go to https://www.ebay.com in your preferred web browser. If you’re already signed into eBay, this will open your home page.
2. Select your name. It’s in the upper-left corner of the page. Doing so will prompt a drop-down menu.
3. Click Account Settings. This option is near the bottom of the drop-down menu. Your Account Settings page will open.
4. Click the Account tab. It’s in the middle of the row of options below the “My eBay” heading.
5. Click Close My Account. This option is on the far-right side of the “My Account” heading.
6. Scroll down and click request to close your account. It’s a link below the “Closing your eBay account” heading. This will open a new tab.
7. Select a reason for closing your account. Click the Select a category drop-down box, click a category of the reason for leaving, and then click a specific reason below the drop-down box.
8. Click Continue. This button will appear at the bottom of the page.
9. Confirm that you want to close your account. Click the Select one drop-down box and click No, please close my account.
10. Click Continue. It’s at the bottom of the page.
11. Check the “I read and understand the above information” box. Click the box next to this line of text to place a checkmark here, indicating that you’ve read and agreed to the closing terms.
12. Click Continue. This will prompt eBay to begin closing your account. Keep in mind that your account may not be closed fully for a maximum of seven days.
Delete Account Through Call
1. Call this number 1800-209-3229
2. Choose an option to call a customer representative
3. Tell them to close your account
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting eBay Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.