How to Delete Couple Account – Couple is an online dating app that lets its users interact with each other by sending messages. The couple app is specially designed for romantic couples with various unique features. The application lets its users create or edit account information, upload pictures, send and receive messages and share media content.
However, it has come to our notice that many of these app users find it very difficult to Delete a Couple or Deactivate a Couple account. However, in this article, we have carefully provided you with laid down procedures
How To Delete Couple Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Couple website which is given below
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://app.couple.me/delete” and log in to your account.
2. After you log in to your account you will be redirected delete account page here click on DELETE ACCOUNT button in red color.
3. Once you click on the Delete Account button a pop-up window will appear asking for your confirmation click on the OK button to delete your account.
4. Now uninstall the app to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
1. Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
2. Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while signing up on Couple Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.