How to Delete Collegeboard Account. College Board is an American not-for-profit organization that was formed in December 1899 as the College Entrance Examination Board to expand access to higher education at all levels.
College Board is a mission-driven organization representing over 6000 of the world’s leading colleges, schools, and other educational organizations all over the world.
Features of Collegeboard
1. Problems Grounded in Real-World Contexts
2. Analysis in Science and in History/Social Studies
3. U.S. Founding Documents and the Great Global Conversation
4. No Penalty for Guessing
5. Math that Matters Most
6. Command of Evidence
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Collegeboard Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Collegeboard Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Collegeboard website which is given below
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them if any.
Delete Your Account through the website
1. log in to your collegeboard account on your browser
2. Click on the PROFILE.
3. Click on SETTINGS.
4. Go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
5. Select a reason for deleting your account
6. Click on confirm and enter your password to permanently delete your account
Alternatively, you can delete your collegeBoard Account by Calling their customer service Agents on Phone
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Collegeboard Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.