How to Delete Club W Account – Club W is a women’s only lifestyle concept providing a wide variety of virtual activities that allow women to improve their overall health and wellbeing. Also, women can connect with each other in a comfortable and accepting environment.
Here Are Features Of Club W
1. create meaningful experiences and connections
2. Build new friendships
3. learn health and wellness practices
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Club W Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Club W Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Club W which is given below.
Delete your account via Call
1. Call to this number (855) 282-5829.
2. Connect to a customer agent and tell him that you want to delete your account.
Delete your account through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://support.winc.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”.
2. Fill out form detail such as your registered email address.
3. On Subject type “Request To Delete My Account”.
4. On Description, Box type your reason to delete the account.
5. On Inquire Type choose option Cancel Experience and then click on Submit button.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting
Club W Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.