How to Delete Chemistry.com Account – Chemistry.com is an online dating service. Also, it is the sister site of Match.com and was established by the same team that worked for that company. The site’s policies involve specifically pairing members for long-term relationships using methods it refers to as “compatibility” and “chemistry”
However, it has come to our notice that many of these app users find it very difficult to Delete Chemistry.com or Deactivate Chemistry.com account. However, in this article, we have carefully provided you with laid down procedures
How to Delete Chemistry Account
Currently, there are two methods to delete your account from Chemistry database which are given below
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following URL http://www.chemistry.com/myaccount and log in with your account.
2. Now Click on Resign Membership and then click on Remove Profile to hide your account from other members.
3. Deactivated account may be deleted after 3 to 6 months of time period don’t log in during this period. If your account is not deleted during this period you can follow the forming process.
Delete Your Account by Form Filling
1. Go to the following address http://www.chemistry.com/help/contactform and log in with your account.
2. Now click on the email section a drop-down menu appear.
3. Now enter detail related to your account and on the message box type that you want to delete your account and click on submit.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while signing up on Chemistry.com Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.