How to Delete Cellufun Account – Cellufun, briefly known as Tylted, is a social gaming community accessible from any mobile device, from the latest smartphones and tablets to the smallest feature phones. However, Cellufun is different from most other social networks, as it is anonymous, with users creating avatars to represent themselves
Here Are Features Of Cellufun
1. Play FREE games
2. Meet new friends & chat while you play
3. Customize your own avatar, profile, and groups
4. Keep track of your games from any device
5. Get insider access to exclusive game previews, items and more
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Cellufun Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Cellufun Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the Cellufun which is given below:
Delete Your Account through Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
See Also How to Delete Age of Z Account – Deactivate Age of Z Account
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Cellufun and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.