How to Delete BSNL Portal Account – BSNL Portal is an online service provided by telecommunication company BSNL in which users can register and pay their outstanding bills. However, the website lets its users create and edit account information, view their outstanding bills, check the previous transaction with the company and pay for their bills online.
Here Are Features Of BSNL Portal
1. Postpaid bill Enquiry
2. Postpaid Bill Payment GSM, CDMA, Landline and WiMax
3. View Bill Payment History for all your numbers
4. All payment options – credit card, debit card, and net banking
5. Prepaid TopUp, Loading Plan / Migration Voucher
6. International WIFI service for 44 thousand locations across the world
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their BSNL Portal Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete BSNL Portal Account
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY BSNL PORTAL ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting
BSNL Portal Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.