How to Delete BIG W Account – BIG W is an Australian chain of discount department stores, which was founded in regional New South Wales in 1964. However, the company is a division of Woolworths Group and as of 2019 operated 182 stores, with around 22,000 employees across Australia and Asia.
How to Delete BIG W Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from BIG W website which is given below
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.bigw.com.au/contact-us“
2. Click on Online Enquiry.
3. Select Online Account Maintenance.
4. Now, on the “What kind of enquiry do you have today” select “I would like to close my account with BIG W. How do I do this?”
5. Enter your first and last name.
6. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account that you want to delete.
7. And in the Message text field, type, REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT, and also, enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
8. And finally, click on Submit Enquiry to send your account deletion request.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY BIG W ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while signing up on BIG W Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.