How to Delete Barnes and Noble Account – Barnes & Noble, Inc., is a US bookseller. It is a Fortune 1000 company and the bookseller with the largest number of retail outlets in the United States. Barnes & Noble Education enlarged their Digital Student Solutions online services division by acquiring LoudCloud Systems, a digital platform and analytics provider to clients in higher education, the for-profit sector, and the K-12 segment
Here Are Features Of Barnes & Noble
1. Store Event Notifications
2. Older Activity
3. In-App Purchasing
4. Café Loyalty Card
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Barnes & Noble Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Barnes and Noble Account
Currently, there is no way to delete your Barnes and noble account we have sent a mail to the company and they replied to me that we can’t erase your information from our end but you can erased or modified information and abandoned your account.
Delete or Modify Your Account Information
1. Go to the following URL “http://www.barnesandnoble.com/” and sign-in to your account.
2. After you sign-in to your account click on My Account and then Manage Account.
3. On Manage Account Page you will see a lot of link first click on link Manage Account Settings and change details name and email
4. After change detail goes back to Manage Account and then click on link EMAIL PREFERENCE and unsubscribe from their mail and newsletter.
5. Now back again to Manage Account Page and click on link MANAGE DEFAULT ADDRESS and change address information.
6. The most important part is canceling membership call to this number 1-866-238-7323 and told them to remove your membership.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Barnes & Noble Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.