How to Delete Asos Account – Deactivate Asos Account
How to Delete Asos Account. ASOS plc is a British online fashion and cosmetic retailer. Also, this company was founded in 2000 in London, primarily aimed at young ones. The website sells over 850 brands as well as its own range of clothing and accessories, and ships to all 196 countries from fulfilment centres in the UK, US and Europe
Golden Rules of Shopping on ASOS, From a Seasoned ASOS Veteran. ASOS (As Seen On Screen), a popular British-based e-commerce behemoth and mecca of all things fashion and beauty, serves up a wealth of new products daily that are just too good to ignore.
Features of Asos
1. Micro UX in registration fields
2. Pay securely now
3. Emphasising free returns
4. Checkout breadcrumb trail
5. Good use of the order summary page
6. Clear order confirmation email
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Asos Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Asos Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the Asos website which is given below
Delete Your Account through website
1. Open the ASOS website in your internet browser
2. Click the Help & FAQs button on the top-right.
3. Scroll down and click SEND US AN EMAIL
4. Select Technical on the SEND US AN EMAIL page.
5. Select I’m having trouble logging in
6. Enter your name, email address, and location into the contact form.
7. Explain you want to delete your account in the message field.
8. Include your full name, date of birth, billing address, and email address.
9. Click the SEND button. This will send your message. You will shortly receive a response from the customer care team in your email.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Asos and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.