How to Delete 8×8 Meet Account – 8×8 Meet offers you a flexible web and audio conferencing experience that turns ordinary phone calls into productive meetings. Also, you can Access a personal meeting space that can be used to schedule or instantly launch meetings, dial-in access from over 50 countries, meeting streaming to an unlimited audience, and much more!
Features of 8×8 Meet
- Modernized user interface
Personalized virtual spaces
- Remote desktop control
- Controller mode
- Meeting Live streaming
- Geography optimized routing
- Promote call to meeting inside Virtual Office
- Granular conferencing and audio controls
- Enhanced speaker analytics
- Raise hand
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete 8×8 Meet Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the 8×8 portal which is given below
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address dpo@8×8.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY 8X8 ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting 8×8 Meet Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.