Cleveland State University Scholarship USA, 2021. Studying abroad is always a dream that most students have but financial challenges have been a barrier. However, you can avert such financial barriers, by applying for the International Undergraduate Financial Aid offered by the Cleveland State University.
This scholarship is available for all international students from across the globe, who have a dream to undertake a higher degree by research in every subject made available by the University.
Cleveland State University, located in the city of Cleveland, Ohio, midway between Chicago and New York City, USA.
International Undergraduate Financial Aid is available in the undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate coursework is offered in the subject of Business.
Cleveland State University will pay full scholarship fees to well-deserved and eligible students in the USA.
Applicants from all nationalities across the globe are eligible.
1. For all interested candidates, Applicants will have to take enrollment in an undergraduate degree at the Cleveland State University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
2. Applicants must be foreign students.
Applying procedure Instructions:
1. Applicants will have to take admission to an undergraduate degree at the Cleveland State University. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
2. Applicants must prepare their academic records and proof of English language competency; provide official IDs like birth certificates, citizenship documents, and passports. Click here to check the complete documentation requirements.
3. Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
4. Applicants should provide the ability to speak English by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam is a must if your country’s language is not English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
31 July 2021.
Meanwhile, Good luck with your quest for such an international Award